At Borges International Group, we strive to achieve a balance between our activity and sustainability via our commitment to the environment. We recognize that every Organisation must carry out its activity in a sustainable way, integrating economic, social and environmental factors into its strategy and policy.
Main measure intended to minimise the impact of our activity on the Planet:
- Continuous updating of industrial equipment using new, more efficient and less polluting technologies.
- Better exploitation techniques in our purification plants, reducing the consumption of the chemicals used and obtaining waste water of better environmental quality.
- Performance of energy audits in all production centres.
- Continuous studies to favour recycling and reduction of weight of all containers.
- Annual continuous training in environmental protection.
- Environmental issues awareness training for workers.
- Publication of the Guía Práctica Oficina Verde (Green Office Practical Guide) that collects tips for energy, water and paper savings